Erin Weed's Blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

Taking a break...

Well after the past three insane months of my life, this week I have been trying to take it easy. I should add, my attempt to chill out has been overall pretty unsuccessful, as so many things are in the planning phase right now. It's November and we're already talking about the spring tour...can you believe that? And FYI, having your own radio show is a ton of work! It's very rewarding and I'm having a total blast with it, but it's just very time consuming. Speaking of which, due to the station airing a basketball game this Sunday, I will not be on the air. Catch me next week as I'm interviewing some experts on how to "live green" and also some great environmentally friendly gift ideas for the holidays. I'm headed to the mountains for the weekend and will be curling up with it. Hope you all have a most excellent weekend.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home