Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Dairy

After the crazy amounts of travel I've done over the past few months, it was time to get away. My friend Karen Meyer invited me to her log home named "The Dairy" for the weekend. There were some other fabulous people, and six crazy dogs! Talk about a mental health weekend...it was so beautiful and so invigorating to breathe in that mountain air.

Above is a great view of the hillside from our bedroom.

Above is the view from the house...are you kidding me? Holy gorgeousness!

Here's my pug Zoe enjoying her breakfast on the porch.

FYI, Karen has made such a generous offer to anyone wanting to rent out "The Dairy" for their next vacation. Rent a minimum of 4 nights at the Dairy in 2008 and she will donate one night's value to the Girl's Fight Back Foundation. Make sure to mention GFB when you book! Learn more and see some very cool pics at: www.mycoloradologcabin.com

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home