Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

University of Iowa - Iowa City


Since I was already in town for the 5k this past weekend, I made the scenic drive (NOT) from Chicago to Iowa City yesterday morning. Last night I had the pleasure to speak to a crowded ballroom at the University of Iowa. Pictured above is me and Scary Bad Guy Ben teaching a crowd of several hundred Hawkeyes how to kick some booty...with the assistance of Chuck Norris, of course.


Here's me doing some palm strikes with some cute boys.


I took a moment to pose with the lovely event organizers. An extra special thank you goes to Kate Sojka, on my left. She worked SO hard to make this a huge success!


Above is me throwin' down a media interview. Not sure what I'm saying here, but I recall thinking, "Oh crap! My radio show launches this Sunday! I better get my act together with this whole media thing..."

Today I drove back to Chicago, to fly back to Denver. And let me tell you, there are some seriously crazy lookin' people dressed up here at O'Hare. I have to keep reminding myself that it's actually Halloween...not just the usual freakazoids one normally finds in a major airport. Happy Halloween everyone!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home