Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Dirty 30


Today I woke up to a bazillion emails from friends all over the country wishing me a happy birthday. This is just one of the reasons I feel so incredibly blessed...to literally have friends everywhere I go.

I've read a lot of articles and seen a lot of friends go through a 30 crisis. Many of them feel the need to climb a mountain, have an insane party or jump out of an airplane.

But for me, I'm taking today to just reflect and be thankful for what doors have opened for me in 3 decades. I was given my life's mission at 23. I got the dog of my dreams at 24. I married the man of my dreams at 26. I wrote a book at 28.

And today, at 30, I have been given my own AM talk radio show here on Denver's AM 760. I am calling it "Women on Top." (Can you believe Clearchannel approved that?) It's going to tackle both fun and difficult subject matters that are affecting women in America today. Stay tuned for the show premiere on Sun. Nov. 4th. Listen in the Denver area live on AM 760 or online anywhere in the world at www.AM760.net.

Learn more at: www.womenontopradio.com

So my intention for today isn't to do something crazy, but to reflect on all the magnificent craziness of my life up until now. I can't wait to see what is to come...bring on the next 30 years!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home