Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cornell University - Ithaca, NY



Last night I visited the land of Ivy League while speaking at Cornell. First off, getting there was so pretty, as this is "leaf peeping" season out East. I've missed the trees changing colors in living in Colorado. Out west, the trees just kinda turn yellow and fall off. So I got my fix, driving from the airport in Rochester down to Ithaca. I was psyched to visit, especially since my good friend Travis Apgar was there. He's the Associate Dean, and the coolest guy ever. He is also a speaker, and talks about his experiences with hazing and suicide. Click here to check out his programs.

The crowd was great, and Cornell sprung for buying EACH GIRL IN ATTENDANCE her own book! So I signed a lot of 'em, and had a good time doing it. Thanks to all my new friends, especially those wonderful A-phis.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home