Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

University of Central Florida - Orlando, FL

I'm so pissed that I forgot my camera last night! We booked this program at UCF pretty last minute, so we scrambled the thing together within just weeks. In my past experiences, this usually equates to not many people in attendance simply because there was no time to promote it. But whoa, I had no idea the passion and dedication of these women at UCF! It started with my friend Lindi Smedberg, who saw me speak at Jacksonville University last spring. She made some serious magic happen, along with the Panhellenic Council. There were probably 500 women in attendance, all who were so psyched to learn some Palm-Knee-Knee action. Thanks to all of you...and I loved the Houlihan's dinner afterwards. Hope to be back soon.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home