Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

OJ's book on Oprah

Today there was an Oprah show about OJ's book, "If I did It." You may have read my previous post from August 16, where I share some of my personal experiences about dealing with homicide of a loved one in the limelight of the media. On today's show, it was the Goldman's versus Denise Brown. I have to say it's one of the saddest shows I've ever seen. After 13 years, these poor people aren't even a smidgen closer to peace . The Goldman's are walking revenge, while Denise is walking anger. Having no other outlet to let their energy go, it's targeted at each other. It's depressing on so many levels...that a killer gets yet another platform to taunt the system, that 2 families still find no healing, that another garbage book glorifying murder will see the light of day...just sad.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home