Erin Weed's Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weed on the Airwaves

As you may recall, last week I was a guest on KKZN 760 AM doing a radio show called Start-up Story Radio. It's a one hour weekly show hosted by Rob McNealy dedicated to entrepreneurship. The show was quite cool, because he gave me a platform to discuss Social Entrepreneurship...essentially starting businesses that solves a social problem. I think this is going to be a huge industry in the coming years, simply because I meet so many college students who want to work for themselves but also make a difference. It's a great way to use your life...to change YOUR world.

Our initial show went so well last week, that Rob asked me to come back as a guest co-host on his show. So yesterday I was on air with Rob as we interviewed Dr. Nate Booth, author of Tiger Traits.

Let me just tell you...i am HOOKED on radio. I absolutely adore it. Having the ability to share an important message with the masses without having to get on an airplane is quite appealing to me. (Click here to listen to the past two shows.) So it's got my mind running lately about the possibilities...let me ask you, my friends and blog readers...would you listen to a fun, random radio show focused on women's issues and empowerment with both celeb and non-celeb guests?

Labels: , , , ,

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home