Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NSA - San Diego, CA

You know those movies like "Best in Show" and "A Mighty Wind?" They are about dog show participants and folk singers, respectively. I propose they make one of those movies based on the people one might find at the annual National Speakers Association convention, where I've been chillin' like a villain for the past 3 days. It was my first time to NSA, and it was quite an experience. Lots of characters. And some real fashion violations too. I haven't seen so many women wearing shoulder pads since 1987. While not exactly my generation, I did meet some cool people and learn a lot about how I can reach more women in America with my message of personal safety. While I was in San Diego, I hung out with my girlfriend George. Gotta love chick Georges. She took me to the best seafood place in town, where I proceeded to gorge myself on chowder, shrimp cocktail and assortment of fried fish delights. Good times.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home