Erin Weed's Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Chi-town to the Big Apple

Last Thursday I left for Chicago. Two of my best friends got married back-to-back, so it was quite the fun and action packed tour de illinois. First up was Janel, who got married in Bloomington. Then on to Stacy's extravaganza in Chicago. A good time had by all. Headed to the Chicago 'burbs to spend time with Dad on Father's Day, and we were out like trout first thing Monday morning to NYC. I attended a trade show at the Javits Center for GFB related stuff, and met some really awesome (and famous) people. Pictured above is me with Amanda Beard, the olympic gold medalist in swimming. She was a cool chick.

After the trade show, I headed to Times Square to meet with my web designer at a Starbucks. When lo and behold, my Swedish best friend from second grade who I hadn't seen since grade school tapped me on the shoulder! Her name is Jenny Hammar, and she is living in NYC for just one year before heading back to her home of Stockholm, Sweden. How crazy is that? She's a photographer...check out her great stuff: www.jennyhammar.com I love randomness.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home