Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, May 14, 2007

Takin' A Break

Today marks the first week since Febraury 1st where I won't be traveling. Wow. I kinda don't know what to do with myself...but in a good way. As much as I love my work, I have been looking forward to taking some time off to rejuvinate myself. Being on the road isn't as glamorous as it may seem, and it can run a person down. I have learned in my 5 years of travling with GFB that it's absolutely crucial to have "down time." So that's exactly what I plan to do for the remainder of May.

I'm aware that many of you are loyal blog readers so I don't plan to leave you hangin' for the next two weeks. So instead of blogging about violence and GFB related stuff, I thought it would be fun to blog about overall randomness, my adventures here in Colorado, my triathlon training progress, my pug and her friends and the new Krav Maga school that I joined. So stay tuned for some fun posts, and be forewarned: I'm going to start doing a lot more video on this blog. I'm gonna call it Weed TV.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home