Erin Weed's Blog

Saturday, April 07, 2007

We made it to Colorado

Thanks to you all for your patience as I have neglected this blog for the past week or so. As you know by now, my family and I made the cross-country move from New Jersey to Colorado. As you can see from the photo above, it's been quite a juggle running GFB from my SUV at rest stops along the way...but with the grace of God and a Palm Treo, all things are possible. I'm happy to say we're all settled in and have acquired a massive amount of home furnishings in a record amount of time. I hit the road again tomorrow for the rest of April, so it's nice to have things in working order (for the most part) before I go. So both myself and this bloggy are back in action...stay tuned for some wild adventures this week.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home