Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Got candles for VT?

Well the shooter has been identified, and now the death toll is up to 32. We need some help with something, and I'm hoping one of my loyal blog followers can throw us a bone. Does anyone has a large amount of candles they could donate to a vigil being held at Virginia Tech tonight? If so, please e-mail GFB at info@girlsfightback.com. I was in contact yesterday with a friend of mine from VT who is organizing the vigil, which is expected to bring out over 40,000 people. Since it would be great to have a candle for each of them, I was up half the night getting in touch with my well-connected friends trying to make this happen. So far, it looks like we've made progress...but if you know of a source that can help, please shoot us a note. Many thanks.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home