Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

University of Arkansas - Little Rock, AR

Yesterday I spoke in Clinton-land, otherwise known as Arkansas. When I arrived at the airport, I noticed all the bookstores had these really creepy shrines dedicated to the Clinton family. Boooks, bobbleheads and shot glasses...the whole shebang. (See pic above.) This state loves their past president, and possibly future president, very much!

I spoke at Univ. of Arkansas, Little Rock and met some great people. I gave the spring break program for a lunch-and-learn session, and we had a great time. Everyone is so friendly in Arkansas, and I want to send a big thank you to the event organizer Barbara. Hope to see you all again soon! (See pic above of the cool posters they made for the event.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home