Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

St. Catherine's School - Richmond, VA

Last night I spoke to some funky, fabulous junior and senior year girls in Virginia. So much fun! This program was brought to St. Catherine's by the school, but also with major support from their parents. (many of who also attended the program) The original mom who discovered me formerly worked for the FBI, and recognized the GFB program as something her daughter needed to see. So in combination with the parents and the amazing school director, Cathy McGehee, we pulled off an awesomely educational event for these gals. Here's wishing my new teen gal-pals a fun rest of the year and safe, good times when you go to college! (See me pictured above with a few of my St. Catherine's girls posing with our fave moves.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home