Erin Weed's Blog

Friday, March 23, 2007

Closing Day - Boulder, CO

So I have a big announcement. Girls Fight Back is officially moving to Colorado! There are many reasons, most of them personal. (Being near family, lower cost of living, so damn beautiful and my hubby and I are total mountain freaks.) So it's been a dream of ours for a very long time, and yesterday we closed on a house. GFB's headquarters will now be located in Boulder, quite possibly my favorite city in the entire country. Nothing will really change with GFB besides the NJ studio having to close. (I know, it's sad...but we may re-open a facility in Boulder. I'll keep you posted.) Since GFB is a national operation, this will not affect our current operations too much. The only glitch will be the online store will be shut down for the first week of April while we move and re-group. Stay tuned to this blog for our cross-country adventure! Pictured above is me after the closing, and my hand was practically crippled after signing so many documents. Clearly I had to hit the Starbucks on Pearl Street in Boulder and recover...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home