Erin Weed's Blog

Saturday, February 24, 2007

NGLA - Pittsburgh, PA

Yesterday I flew from Chicago to Pittsburgh to attend the North American Greek Leadership Association Conference. The students who attend are similar to those at MGCA, but instead they go to college in the Northeast. Got the chance to hang out with a bunch more speakers and have dinner at a lovely place downtown Pittsburgh. See pic above with me and fellow CAMPUSPEAKERS Joe Bertolino and Ray Lutzky. Joe and his partner Bil won the award for "Best Diversity Speakers" for 2007! Congrats guys! Ray gives a great program about public relations as it pertains to Greek organizations.

Above is a pic of me and the "Best Speaker" and "Best Female Performer" of 2007, Lori Hart Ebert! This is an awesome honor, and she deserves it. I spoke today, giving the Girls Fight Back program to about 50 student leaders and we had a blast. Afterwards I gave away 20 free books and did a book signing afterwards. Now I am packing my bags to head home...I've been on the road since Monday morning! It all starts again next week, so it's time for a little Sunday R&R at home with my boy and my pug.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home