Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dominican University - River Forest, IL

Today started out early, having to get up at 4:30 am to fly from Florida to Chicago. I'm no morning person, that's fo shizzle. My brain gets a little cooked without the proper amount of shut-eye. So perhaps that explains why I forgot to take a picture of me and friends at Dominican University tonight. (And thus, I was forced to do a self-portrait with campus in the background. How lame is that?) Curses! So anyway, I did the Stayin' Alive on Spring Break program for a bunch of fantastic students, and it was good to be back on campus. (I gave the Girls Fight Back program there several years ago. I clearly remember it b/c their entire female softball team attended and they were quite a force to be reckoned with!) A huge thanks to Nora who set up the whole event. Their spring break starts Monday...enjoy safely. :)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home