Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, February 26, 2007

Barry University - Miami, FL

Tonight I spoke to all the cool cats at Barry U. We had a little travel scare, as New Jersey got pounded with 6 inches of snow last night. All the flights before mine were getting cancelled, and I was nervous. But lucky for me, I got out on time and into the warm haven of lovely Florida! I spoke to a packed room with students from diverse backgrounds, and they all had one thing in common: incredible enthusiasm. Everyone really enjoyed the spring break strategies, especially since they LIVE in the midst of all the spring break mayhem. Strangely enough, a girl fight broke out somewhere on campus during my talk and all the staff had to go leave and respond to the incident. Oh, the irony! Pictured above is myself with the Alpha Phis on campus showing off our fave Chuck Norris moves.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home