Erin Weed's Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2007

St. Thomas

Well you might be wondering where the heck I've been on this bloggy. Simple answer: VACATION! My husband and I try to do a beach trip every January as a way to use up my frequent flyer miles and also to get away before I begin my winter speaking tour. This year we did a trip to St. Thomas (US Virgin Islands) and it was the first time we did a whole week. The trip was a blast, and I had a great time just being an unproductive sun worshiper. I've learned a lot this year about balance, and the importance of relaxing to cancel out the insanity. This trip acheived that balance quite well. The photo above is the view from our villa balcony. I spent a lot of time there...probably my fave part of the vacation was drinking coffee and staring at this scene...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home