Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gannon University - Erie, PA

Last night I kicked off the '07 season by speaking at Gannon University. I was psyched to get back in action after more than a month of holidays, vacation and chillin' out. And action packed it was indeed! We had a few hundred gals in attendance who were all so into the program. We had quite a few head-butters, so you know they're a fun bunch when you hear that. My scary bad guy was named Matt, and he recently broke his middle finger. I found this hilarious for some reason, and forced him to pose with it. I asked him if he broke it in a bar fight or something, but he said it just got slammed in a door. I suggested he come up with a more creative story to accompany the injury but he said a bunch of people saw it happen. Oh well, better luck next time.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home