Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

University of Central Michigan

Yesterday I spoke at University of Central Michigan in a ginormous field house to about 500 girls. What a party! My Scary Bad Guy was named Brian, and he was fabulous. And a huge holla to the event organizer, Nicole, for putting together such a kick ass event. I met some really great women at the book signing afterwards, and I hope to be back real soon.

Today I had to fly from Lansing, MI to Detroit, MI to Newark, NJ. In my 5 years of frequent travel, I've never had this happen: all my flights today were cancelled! Needless to say it was a very long day of waiting, getting teased that the flight MIGHT go (then it doesn't) and other such travel stressors. I finally got home just now, around 11 pm, when my journey started in Lansing at 7 am this morning. Has this entire blog made you realize just how un-sexy travel is yet?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home