Erin Weed's Blog

Friday, November 17, 2006

Cleveland State

Yesterday I gave a lunch program of "How to Be a Bad Victim" at lovely Cleveland State. This was my second time there, and it was great to be back. As I walked into the Union, the pic above was the scene that greeted me. Man, there's nothing like arriving at a venue with a big ol' banner with your name on it... (it's always good to know you're in the right place!)

The last time I was in this town I had some down time and got to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's definitely something you want to check out if you ever get the chance to visit C-Town, just FYI. We had a smaller crowd, but still managed to morph into "Bad Victims." Afterwards we enjoyed a nacho bar, complements of the Campus Activites Board. Above is me posing palm-strike style with my new Ohio peeps. Thanks for coming out!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home