Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bowling Green University - OH

Last night I spoke to a fabulous crowd of students at Bowling Green Univeristy in Ohio. Now normally I start out my presentations by telling the crowd how happy I am to be there. But given the day's events with my brush with the law, I was especially glad to be in Ohio! (close call...) This was my last official stop on the Girls Fight Back book tour, and it couldn't have been better. There were several hundred people in attendance, and my scary bad guy was awesome. (Dr. Ron, you're the man!) It was kinda funny for my S.B.G. to be wearing an argyle sweater! But anywho, after the program the Alpha Phi's had a reception for me at their house. I suggested we all take a picture together...after all, once a sorority girl, always a sorority girl. They made it happen (see above) despite the fact they had 80 sisters there and the room was rather tiny. Thanks so much to all my new Bowling Green friends...you made the conclusion to my book tour truly a memorable experience.

Today I'll be hopping on a few flights to get back to my hubby and pug in New Jersey. While it's been a blast being on the road for the past 8 weeks, I'll be relishing the next 10 days where I won't have to get on an airplane...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home