Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

Wonder Woman


Today is my one day at GFB headquarters before hitting the road for Virginia and Arizona this week. As a result, I'm doing non stop phone interviews and working out logistics for upcoming tour dates. So to tide your thirsty appetite for Weed's tour in pictures, here's a shot of my buddy Wonder Woman, posing next to a GFB Can O Whoop-ass. For those of you who don't know, I've been traveling with my Wonder Woman action figure, and she'll make random appearances in this blog. Sometimes it's just not cool to do the arm-stretched-self-portrait thing in public. Much cooler to pose an action figure and take a pic of that. The cans o' whoop-ass are one of my latest creations. I give them away to my male assistants who let me kick them around during my programs at colleges. The fun part is that we put surprise objects in the can, and they have to open up the can o whoopass to see what's inside. Nice.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home