Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Virginia Tech - Blacksburg, VA

This morning I boarded a plane for Greensboro, NC and then drove 2 and a half hours to Blacksburg, VA to speak at Virginia Tech. I was met by Brittany and Christy, the organizers who did a fabulous job at putting together a stellar event! See the 3 of us below.


This crowd was BIG. About 500, if I had to guess. The room could barely hold all of us, so during the interactive part of the program, I walked into the sea of people and did the moves there. It was fun. Because there were so many bodies in the room, you could physically feel the energy. It's what I often refer to as "lovely chaos." I wouldn't have it any other way!


Overall this was an amazing program...I call gigs like this "Britney Spears Nights." Why? Well, because I think it's probably how Britney feels onstage...tons of awesome girls rockin' along with you. And this time, I even had peeps on a balcony overhead!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home