Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

University of Arizona - Tucson, AZ

For those of you who have seen my program, you know I use a lot of humor. But I don't think I've ever had a crowd who laughed as hard as they did tonight. I was starting to get a little paranoid...was my fly open? No, apparently they just had a stellar sense of humor. But boy, do I look goony. Maybe the excessive time spent at 35,000 feet is nuking me. Seriously, what am I doing here?


After the program, we celebrated over dinner with the event organizers and Greek Life office. I had a chance to re-connect with my homeboy, Gary Ballinger, who was my friend while we were students at Eastern Illinois University. He's now running Greek Life at U of A and it was so great to see him. Holla, GB! See all of us posing with some wooden bear with offensive nipples at a local restaurant, Gentle Ben's. Some quick trivia for ya: U of A is where "Revenge of the Nerds" was shot. (But sadly, I did not see any nerds during my visit.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home