Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, September 07, 2006

RPI - NY

Today I started by driving 2 hours from Clarion PA to Pittsburgh to catch a flight to New York. While I was in the airport, I couldn't resist the urge to send a shout out pic to my boy Dan Kennedy at CAMPUSPEAK. He's my booking agent, and a HUGE Steelers fan. So I never thought I'd don one of these bad boys, but here it is...

Flew to Albany, NY and spoke tonight at Renssealaer Polytechnic Institute. This was a full circle moment for me, since four years ago I spoke there as a "test" of whether or not I was good enough to be accepted into CAMPUSPEAK. Apparently it worked out...

Tonight I spoke to a great crowd of about 60 college gals, many of which were Alpha Phi girls. Thanks to all for coming out, and learning a thing or two about "being dangerous." Here are a few pics from the evening:


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home