Erin Weed's Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

College of Mount St. Joseph - OH

Tonight I spoke at the lovely College of Mount St. Joseph in Cincinnati, Ohio. My scary bad guy for the evening was quite possibly one of the largest men I've ever met, and was appropriately named "Big Ern." (short for Ernie, perhaps? Not sure...) What a great sport he was, but I have to say, he was the first male assistant ever to try and physically flee the stage from me. Check me out, doing an elbow strike on him. It was hilarious.

A big thanks goes out to the peer educator group called S.W.A.T. who brought me in. Special props go out to Connie, who has made it her mission to bring me to campus after seeing me speak over 3 years ago! Here's me and the SWAT gang doing demos of our fave moves.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home