Erin Weed's Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

Bed Head - Lewisville, TX

I was very excited to speak at the Bed Head Headquarters today! As you know by now, Bed Head is the official tour sponsor for my Fall book tour, and they have been so awesome to work with. I've been talking with several contacts there for a few months now, so it was great to finally put some faces with the voices on the phone. I gave an hour lunchtime program to the Bed Head employees, and then went out to lunch with my new friend in the publicity department, Karen. After lunch she took me shopping in the Bed Head store! It was like beauty product heaven...and the stuff was free! Thanks to all my new friends at Bed Head...hope to see you again real soon. See pic below of me and some of my new friends in the store.

Afterwards, I drove to the Dallas airport and caught a flight to Milwaukee and connected to a flight back to Newark, NJ. This was officially the longest I've ever been away from home...almost 2 weeks straight! But looking back over the past few weeks of blog entries, it's kinda crazy all the places I have gone...it feels surreal! So to avoid burnout, this weekend I shall rest...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home