Erin Weed's Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Art & Music Festival

Today was Hoboken's semi-annual Art & Music Festival. It's SO fun, and I was totally bummed to miss this. Since we were in Chicago for the wedding, it didn't make sense to fly back first thing Sunday...only to have to return to Chicago for my program Monday at Western Illinois University. But alas, one can only be in one place at a time...I need a clone!

The GFB Program Coordinator, Tiffany Loertscher, ran the show for the festival. She and her crew of friends and GFB volunteers got up our tent, sold my books and distributed flyers detailing upcoming classes at our Hoboken studio. She said that a ton of people stopped by and were psyched to learn about our studio. I guess the weather was pretty wild, but my peeps pulled it off nonetheless. (First freezing, then warm, then nearly blowing the tent away with super winds, then raining...go figure!)

A big thanks to Tiff, John, Erica, Courtney, Toby, Lori, Nicole and anyone else who helped out! (Pictured above, L-R: Courtney, Tiffany, Lori and Nicole.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home