Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gearing up

So tomorrow I leave for Denver to begin my first-ever national college book tour! Needless to say I've been running around like a crazy woman getting everything in order before I pretty much disappear from New Jersey for awhile. But honestly, this couldn't be more exciting. In just the past week, several colleges have "gotten on the bus" and it's looking more and more like I'll hit my goal of touring 20 college campuses during Sept/Oct.

Tomorrow I will send out the September e-news where I'll be dishing some more behind-the-scene action, so if you haven't subscribed already, click here.

And get this...we sent out the press release announcing the tour this morning, and it was picked up by Yahoo news! Click here to read it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home