Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Agents Fight Back!

Real estate agents, that is! Today I held the first Real Estate Agents Fight Back seminar at the Hoboken studio, where I taught a bunch of agents how to open up a can o' whoop-ass. I have quite a few friends who work in the real estate industy, who constantly find themselves in situations where they are showing property alone to a stranger. It can be an opportunity for a terrible crime, just as it was recently in Texas. A young agent was stabbed 27 times by a man she was showing property to, and she died of her wounds. The agents I taught today were committed to doing what they could to proactively avoid such a fate.

All that real estate fightin' really got me thinking...what a great improvised weapon a real estate sign that is stuck into people's lawns would make!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home