Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

Marvelous Men

Today is my 2 year wedding anniversary to my husband Peter. We got married on Maui, after dating and living-in-sin for 5 years. Peter possesses the kind of male goodness I wish for women everywhere...supportive, kind, encouraging and loves the girl power! For the first year or so, he was my constant Scary Bad Guy (S.B.G.) during GFB seminars, but today I kick around other people. (He was retired from active duty as GFB grew...I think he was pretty psyched about it.) He's not only a brilliant tech guy, but a rockin' guitar player. Check out his MySpace page and friend him...tell him GFB sent you...and thank him for supporting me. Because if he hadn't, I can't tell you that all GFB has accomplished the past 5 years would have been possible.

More than anything, Peter reminds me of all the marvelous men in this world. Sometimes people see the name "Girls Fight Back" and instantly think we're an army of militant man-haters. It couldn't be further from the truth. I believe the good guys of this world are such an enormous part of the SOLUTION in the fight to end violence against women and girls. So give a marvelous man in your life a big hug today.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home