Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Books sent!

For everyone who pre-ordered a book, I am happy to say they have been officially sent to each of you via the U.S. Postal Service! I didn't have a big box to take all the packages to the post office in, so I had to improvise. For the grand opening party we had a keg tub filled with ice to keep the cocktails chilly, and today it served a dual purpose. I hauled it to the post office in my convertible, with a big ol' tub sitting in the back seat. Then I lugged it inside the post office, amidst stares and pointing fingers. I asked the lady behind the counter if anyone had ever brought all their packages to be mailed in a keg tub, and she said, "No." I suppose I made history today. (See pic above of me loading up the tub)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home