Erin Weed's Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Maryville, MO

Yesterday I had the pleasure to speak at Northwest Missouri State University in Maryville, MO. The town actually reminded me quite a bit of Charleston Illinois, where I went to college. Conveniently located in the middle of nowhere, the students were truly awesome. I had a big crowd of several hundred gals and taught a whole lotta whoop-ass. Usually there's always one person in the crowd who has watched a healthy dose of WWF, and they always call out some pretty intense moves when I ask them, "Where should I strike S.B.G. (scary bad guy) next?" I always know I have a rowdy crowd on my hands if I hear any of the following responses:

1. Elbow to the back of the head
2. A sucker punch to the kidneys
3. Any variety of head-butt moves

This crowd yelled out all three...who says midwestern girls aren't ferocious?
(Photo above of myself and S.B.G., Troy)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home