Erin Weed's Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

SIT and AFA

Wednesday I spoke at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken. Let me tell you, there's nothing like throwing a few eye jabs to get yourself into the holiday spirit! Then I spent this past weekend chillin' in Atlanta for the annual conference of the Association of Fratenity Advisors. What a great time! I met men and women from across the nation whose job it is to oversee fraternities and sororities. These people are so incredibly committed to the health and well being of college students. It was really cool to connect with such awesome professionals. I co-presented a program with Elizabeth Berry from Rhodes College called "Empowering Students to End Sexual Assault." It was very well received, and I'm looking forward to next year.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home