Erin Weed's Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Rochester Rumble

Sunday evening I had the honor to speak at Nazareth College in Rochester, NY. Instead of driving there, I decided to take a 6 hour train ride. Trains are the greatest, and this time of year is the best time to ride the rails in upstate New York. It's great for "leaf peeping" as they call it in New England. I was brought to campus by the regional BACCHUS coordinator, Toni Gauthier. She had seen me speak 3 times already, and has been a great supporter in my mission to teach women to fight back. Because she's seen me before, she remembered that I request a male assistant to be present so I can demo the moves. A great guy named Sean was my scary bad guy for the evening, and Toni made him the awesome shirt in the photo at left. It says "The Guy" and has a volleyball in the center. (He is a v-ball player) A big thanks to all the Naz gals who attended...stay safe!

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home